Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween




Our first Halloween together was quite interesting and Joel was a very good sport to put up with my festivities. I talked Joel into carving pumpkins with me and we actually had a lot of fun doing it. I made a spider web and spider and he was actually quite creative with his masterpiece as he turned his pumpkin sideways to write "The Bowlers". For halloween Joel humored me as I made dinner in a pumpkin for the first time as well as pumpkin pancakes. I also talked him into dressing up for halloween to go to a party but since neither of us had time to be creative, we wore our camofloge and dressed up as hunters. We spent the rest of the weekend in enterprise hauling wood and starting our new hobby --Coyote Hunting. I'm sure you will be hearing more about this when we figure it out and really get going with it.

No comments: